Thursday, September 29, 2011

A new season, a new hurdle

Well, the baby thing didn't work out like we had planned, but there's always a next time :)

The wife and I went and looked at houses the other day, had quite a lot of fun together. I love the moments when we can just be together, just be with each other at a time where decisions aren't needing to be made, or there's another task at hand more important than just...looking into her eyes. I can get lost in those eyes sometimes. So pretty, and so powerful. My wife has amazing eyes. I mean, I may be a little biased, but not much. See for your self:



But what I love even more than those make-your-knees-buckle-when-she-looks-at-you eyes, is her amazing, loving heart. She rocks my socks, plain and simple <3

*side note, my wife HATES when I wear my loud colorful socks, so we compromise, I don't wear them out of the house...did I mention I work from home and we have no social life? ]: } evil smiles 




=]

No comments:

Post a Comment